Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I Won't Brew That!


To paraphrase Meatloaf; I would do anything for beer. But I won't brew that. Not that any of these beers are bad or that I "hate" them. They just don't appeal to me. And yes, I have tried them.

  • New England IPA's. The ones I've had are just too sweet for my taste.
  • Milkshake IPA. I like a good Milk Stout but the Milkshake IPA thing escapes me.
  • Wheat beers. As much as I've tried I just can't bring myself to acquire a taste for them.
  • Gose. Again, it's something I'd like to like but just haven't gotten there yet. 
  • Anything with breakfast cereal, candy, or other nonsense that has no other purpose but to be more outlandish than the last nimrod who made something this spectacularly stupid. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
  • Black IPA. C'mon! It's a Stout.

Those are all I can think of at the moment. If I offended too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment